JOE RUNDGREN asked on January 7, 2013. Status: Answered & Closed.
How To Fix BCHelper.exe Missing Sqlite3.dll
» How to fix BCHelper.exe missing sqlite3.dll for windows Vista Home Premium with the error message: BCHelper.exe failed...sqlite3.dll not found. Uninstalling and reinstalling the application may solve the problem?
bchelper.exe is process from the company of Codework Limited. The origin bchelper.exe is a legitimate Windows process, but it can easily get infected or damaged by malicious threats such as virus, malware, spyware. If you see multiple copies of bchelper.exe, that indicates the bchelper.exe file may having issue and you will probably receive bchelper.exe error message.
SQLite means SQLite, a lightweight SQL database engine, it is used by many popular software.
The exe file runs programs and can be used as a delivery system for viruses or other malicious programs. Viruses often reside to .exe files (Exploit:JS/Coolex.A, for example); they can be running in the background, infecting or compromising the computer.
Besides, whenever an exe file is initiated, it can call a DLL file to check whether the necessary space is available in your hard drive. It will also check if any similar code already exists in the system and then helps the exe file to only write the source code which is necessary in the system.
If you encounter an issue related to both exe file and dll file, normally it should be dealt with at the same time, and you can highly expect such a situation. That’s why DLL Suite is invented. This suite has two built-in features of fixing exe virus infection and sys file problems, it works after removing the viruses with antivirus software.
Download DLL Suite, install and run > Click Dashboard menu and > Click Scan DLL Errors button > Click Fix DLL Errors button after the scan. And all the problems directly associated with .exe files are fixed automatically.
BRIAN HARRIS replied on January 15, 2013
- EDWARD JAMROGA replied on January 7, 2013: » Perform clean boot and see if that helps. Here is the link:
Note: After you have finished diagnosing, follow step 7 in the article to boot to normal startup.
- JOE RUNDGREN replied on January 8, 2013: » I am appreciative of your time. I am familiar now with this procedure, but it did not fix the error. I deleted something from microsoft by mistake. What application do I need to re-instal
- SHERRI WINSTEAD replied on January 9, 2013: » Download a non-corrupt copy of the file herePlace the file in C:\windows\system32\
- HENRIK HANSEN replied on January 11, 2013: » Method 1:
I would suggest you to perform a full system scan just to be safe.
Here is a link that will give you information on how to perform a full system scan:
Note: Any data files that are infected may only be cleaned by deleting the file entirely, which means there is a potential for data loss.
Method 2: Run SFC scan. System File Checker (sfc) scan will make Windows replace corrupt or missing system files on your computer.
Steps to perform sfc scan:a. Click Start, click All Programs, click Accessories, right-click Command Prompt, and select Run as Administrator.b. Click Continue or supply Administrator credentials if prompted.c. In the Command Prompt window type the following, and press Enter: sfc /scannow
Refer this KB article for more information:http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833
Method 3: If it happens with a particular program, uninstall and re-install the program and see if that helps.
Please follow the link mentioned below:
Uninstall or change a program: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Uninstall-or-change-a-program
DLL Q & A you might like:
- Atibtmon.exe Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error »
- Cmd.Exe Application Failed To Initialize (0xc0000142) »
- Corrupted Scanpst.exe File Needs to Be Downloaded »
- Deleted System32\Drivers\Comp-batt.sys At Computer Startup »
- Ifxupdate.exe Forces Cpu To Load 100% »
- Wuaudt.exe Is Really Bogging Down My Computer »
- AUDIODG.EXE High Cpu Usage On NEW Computer »