VIKTOR PALUSHAJ asked on March 18, 2013. Status: Answered & Closed.
» atbroker.exe error message and blank screen: I have tried the solutions on some of the blogs. Ctlr>Alt>End followed by ESC, it does nothing. Anybody got another solution? I did do an upgrade from Vista Home Prem to Windows 7 Home, Install was not totally clean and I was in the process of trying to get installed properly.
AtBroker.exe is a Windows 32 application that may lead to system malfunction if your computer is infected with AtBroker.exe or missing the necessary components of AtBroker.exe.
To fix AtBroker.exe error and associated error messages, you have to analyze the nature and causes how the problems origins. You can replace the missing AtBroker.exe file from another operating system and re-start the program or reboost your computer. In most cases, you still need to register the file to Windows Registry, which stores all the information of Windows configurations, settings and third party program information. Re-installing the program and reboosting your computer may resolve the error and fix the associated Windows Registry issues.
For any exe virus infection caused by viruses/Trojan(Trojan:HTML/Malhtaccess), after the antivirus scan, you can use DLL Suite to fix the infection and the associated dll errors at first, and then use it to free download the missing dll.
JEAN SOULARD replied on March 24, 2013
- GUY FREES replied on March 18, 2013: » I started having this problem today (Jan 29) and was able to finally trace this back to an issue with the CA Antivirus application. I booted into Safe Mode and uninstalled the entire CA suite. This action solved the problem. I was running a version of CA Antivirus that is not advertised as being compatible with Windows 7. I am currently researching other anti-virus solutions.
- SHANNON PERKINS replied on March 19, 2013: » I too was running CA Antivuris and I had the 2 errors that started today - 1) The Application Failed to Initialize properly (0xc0000022) (message and blank screen)2) Atbroker.exe error (0xc0000022) (message and blank screen)
First I tried to restore to an earlier date and that DID NOT fix the problem,so I uninstall CA Antivirus and that fixed the problem and Windows 7 boots up perfectly.
- FABRIZIO PASCUCCI replied on March 21, 2013: » Hi, SHANNON PERKINS, i am trying it now. But isn't it weird it happens now? To bad since i’m paying for the CA antivirus. Ill reboot now and report later what i find. Yup, Worked like a charm!
- JUDITH GORDON replied on March 22, 2013: » I just had the same problems this morning. After reading your comments above (while in safe mode networking) I initiated an update of CA. I am now up and running. It would seem that they have fixed the glitch.
- DEANNA ROBISON replied on March 23, 2013: » Once I messed up shell32.dll, and got the same message as you, I have made a recovery disc earlier and system restore was the cure. Or try with your Windows 7 cd.
DLL Q & A You Might Like:
- PresentationFontCache.exe Consues High CPU Usage »
- Defrag.exe Will Not Start »
- Keep Or Remove Jucheck.exe »
- Mcbuilder.exe And Svchost.exe(CryptSvc) Using 50% Respectively »
- NMIndexStoreSvr.exe Stealing Focus From Other Apps »
- Problem With High Cpu Usage And Audiodg.exe »
- Windows Keeps Creating Srvchost.exe Files »