Ewusbnet.sys Blue Screen
AHAMED RILWAN asked on March 10, 2013. Status: Answered & Closed.
Ewusbnet.sys Blue Screen Error In Windows 7
» Windows 7 (x64) says Ewusbnet.sys driver is up to date. I have had no response from the manufacturer of the pocketWiFi Huawei.
Ewusbnet.sys file is not crucial system process for it comes with certain programs and is used to keep its associated program running properly and smoothly. ewusbnet.sys file can be directly disabled from Windows Task Manager once you have come across ewusbnet.sys error on the PC.
You might have received the ewusbnet.sys error messages or similar listed ones, which could be caused by missing, broken, misconfigured ewusbnet.sys file, or even infected by virus/Trojan(Trojan:Win32/Alureon.GC) and malware. The solutions to fix ewusbnet.sys error is to replace a new one by copying the same ewusbnet.sys file from another system or re-install the specific application to replace the missing file and fix the associated Registry entries.
However, if you are not an IT professional, you could find it very difficult to troubleshoot what is the nature and causes of ewusbnet.sys error, especially in case of Windows Registry involved. To save you the hassles of frustrations to look for proper tutorials and manually fix the problems and errors related to ewusbnet.sys file, it is recommended to download the ewusbnet.sys Error Fix Tool DLL Suite to thoroughly analyze and fix the ewusbnet.sys errors automatically.
NICK VANLAEKEN replied on March 16, 2013
- RONNIE JOHNSON replied on March 10, 2013: » Actually the issue is the modem and/or its drivers do not seem to comply with Windows 7. It is the manufacturer's responsibility to comply with the specifications provided by Microsoft. There is no chance that Windows could be changed to comply to every manufacturer's specifications, that would be a nightmare of complexity.
- JAMES RITTER replied on March 11, 2013: » Resolving a faulty hardware problem: If hardware has been added to the system recently, remove it to see if the error recurs. If existing hardware has failed, remove or replace the faulty component.
Resolving a faulty system service problem: Disable the service and confirm that this resolves the error. If so, contact the manufacturer of the system service about a possible update.
Resolving an antivirus software problem: Disable the program and confirm that this resolves the error.
Resolving a corrupted NTFS volume problem: Run Chkdsk /f /r to detect and repair disk errors. You must restart the system before the disk scan begins on a system partition.
Finally, check the System Log in Event Viewer for additional error messages that might help pinpoint the device or driver that is causing the error. Disabling memory caching of the BIOS might also resolve it.
- CRAIG NANCE replied on March 10, 2013: » Many BlueScreens are caused by old or corrupted drivers, especially video drivers however there are other causes.
You can do these in Safe Mode if needed or from Command Prompt from Vista DVD or Recovery Options if your system has that installed by the maker.
- HENRY SPRANZA replied on March 13, 2013: » The error you have listed referrers to an error in your USB NDIS Miniport Driver file. NDIS is written directly into your computer's operating system and effectively translates various driver flies.
The Huwawei drivers fr your pocket WiFi device come preinstalled on Windows, so this error is occurring because your NDIS is unable to translate one of the Huwawei drivers in your operating system. It would most likely require a re-build or full re-install of your operating system.
- LYNDA KINTZ replied on March 15, 2013: » Ewusbnet.sys is a drive developed and signed by Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. USB NDIS Miniport Driver which was confirmed by WinDBG.
DLL Q & A You Might Like:
- MSVC90.dll COMCTL32.dll And Gdiplus.dll Files Missing »
- Hdaudbus.sys Not Digitally Signed »
- Pci.sys Blue Screen Installing/Repairing Windows XP Pro »
- Memory Management Blue Screen Error »
- NDProxy.sys, Srv.sys, And Vga.sys Installation Delay »
- How To Reduce Hiberfil.sys File Size »
- Safe Mode Freezes On Avgidshx.sys »