JEREMY WILSON asked on February 23, 2013. Status: Answered & Closed.
Popup Error Message With Nvcpl.dll Invald Access
» Every time i start computer, pop-up error saying: run dll error loading c:\windows\system32\nvcpl.dll invalid access to memory location. I downloaded a game kuma war from the internet and i don't know any thing about computers.
DLL files are files shared between a number of software programs (and are similar to .EXE files), used in Microsoft Windows and OS/2 operating systems.
A static library attaches itself to the executable itself and hence suppose some function A is to be used by n applications, all n apps will have functions A definition in their executables. BUT if func A is written in a dynamic link library or DLL, first DLL should export this function. and then n apps can call into this function. it will save a lot of memory. you can also dynamically load the library by calling LoadLibrary function.
What is really causing a DLL file not to be executed properly? That's when you get a DLL error. And it usually happens because there might be some DLL files which are missing or they are not placed in the proper directory. Again, it might not be because you have done something. It might have happened because of uninstalling any software which removed the DLL files along with it.
You might be able to fix this problem by downloading the DLL file and placing it in the correct directory. But the point is since every time you have some DLL files corrupted or missing, you have to search for it, follow the instructions and place it in the correct directory. Why don't you take an easier and permanent solution for this problem.
DLL SUITE has an update library of dll files, which allows you to free download any system operating file you need while at work or playing a game.
THOMAS BARTKOVICH replied on March 1, 2013
- L SNOW replied on February 23, 2013: » You may perform clean boot which will start Windows 7 by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs and helps to eliminate software conflicts and check if the issue persists.
Note: Please ensure that the computer is set to start as usual by following the step 7 from the article: How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows Vista or in Windows7:http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135.
- NICHOLAS KREAMER replied on February 23, 2013: » The nvcpl.dll error can be fixed quite easily by reinstalling or updating the Nvidia drivers on your system. This is very easy to do, considering that NVidia are famous for making their software highly effective and easy to use. You should just log onto the Nvidia site and then download their latest drivers, installing them on your PC. This should replace the nvcpl.dll file on your computer and prevent the errors appearing on your system.
- DARREN BUSBEY replied on February 24, 2013: » A good way is to clean out the viruses from your system, just because these often lead to the nvclp.dll error on your PC. Viruses are small software applications which corrupt and damage a large amount of files on Windows, and often target the most important parts of your system, such as your graphics drivers or similar. You should download and install a reliable antivirus program and use it to remove all the viral infections from your PC.
- KAREN GRISSOM replied on February 26, 2013: » It's recommended that you run a registry cleaner on your computer. A registry cleaner can remove all the damaged and corrupt settings inside your system, and are actually a great way to fix many DLL errors like the nvcpl.dll error. The problem is that the registry is a database that stores many settings for your PC, including a large list of DLL files on your system. This list of files is used by all your software to help them load up the dll files on your PC, but this database is continually becoming damaged and corrupted, breaking the links of these files. This can be fixed with a registry cleaner program.
- MICHAEL LAMBRIGHT replied on February 28, 2013: » I am trying to find KBDWMg.dll because when the computer starts shows that this file is not found.... but I am not finding available at Internet... could you help me ?
DLL Q & A You Might Like:
- APPCRASH KERNEL32.DLL Error With Duty Black Ops 2 »
- Entry Point ConvertToGlobalHandle In KERNEL32.dll Missing »
- 0x0000005 Error Message When To Use System Restore »
- Blue Screen Stop Failure 0x0000007B »
- Kernelbase.dll Error Opening Excel In Windows 7 »
- Lifecam VX-5000 DLL Issue - Kernel32.dll »
- Explorer.exe Keep Crashing When Searching »