DLL-files.com Fixer Review
This is a registry cleaner software program, but it is promoted as DLL files fixer by its author through the Internet. If you have this product installed, here we suggest that you uninstall it immediately to avoid any damage to your computer. For more details about this program, please continue to read the content below.
Quick Links: Basic Information - Installation Logs - How to Remove - Conclusion
- Website: http://www.dll-files.com/
- Download Page: http://www.dll-files.com/fixer/
- Download URL: http://www.dll-files.com/dffsetup.exe
- Setup Name: dffsetup.exe
- Setup Size: 4,098 KB / 4.00 MB
- Version: 188.8.131.52
- Languages: Danish (Dansk), German (Deutsch), Greek (Ελληνικa), English, Spanish (Español), French (Français), Italian (Italiano), Japanese (日本語), Dutch (Nederlands), Norwegian (Norsk), Polish (Polski), Portuguese (Português), Russian (Pусский), Finnish (Suomi), Swedish (Svenska), Turkish (Türkçe), Thai, Korean, Chinese Simplified (中文简体) and Chinese Traditional (中文繁體)
- Status: Display a pre-set system health and ask for a quick scan.
- Scan Registry: Display a pre-set registry health and ask for a quick scan.
- Install DLL Files: Search and download 1 DLL file for free.
WARNING: Please don't use this tool as the DLL files you downloaded only support Windows XP Professional Service Pack 1, 32-bit. If your use the DLL files to fix the DLL errors on your computer runnning e.g. OS is Windows 7 Ultimate Service Pack 1, 32-bit, your PC will become crashed.
- Backup Registry
It will open a web page that asks you to pay $29.95 to upgrade for full version during installing. Please see the URL of the open web page:
If your language is French, then the langid will be frfr.
The following files (C:\Program Files\Dll-Files.com Fixer) will be created after installing:
How to Remove
To remove and uninstall DLL-files.com Fixer from your computer, you can take following steps:
- Access Control Panel through your Windows Start.
- Choose Programs --> Uninstall Programs
- Locate to DLL-files.com Fixer and uninstall it
Note: A web page will pop up asking you to come back during uninstalling. The following is the web URL:
To protect your computer against DLL errors, you should have DLL file fix tool installed. Here we strongly recommend that you try using DLL Suite to fix your missing DLL errors and download DLL files for your Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP and Windows Vista, both 32 bits and 64 bits operating systems.
Here are 2 options for you:
- Fix 10 DLL errors and manually download all DLL files for free with DLL Suite trial version.
- Automatically fix, repair all DLL problems and download missing DLL files with DLL Suite full version.